Indigo Itajime Cross Cushion
This beautiful design uses the 'Itajime' Shibori technique to create the striking abstract check repeat.
Itajime is a shaped-resist technique where the cloth is folded in various ways then placed between two pieces of wood, which are held in place with clamps or string.
The shapes and the way the fabric is folded act as a resist which prevents the dye from penetrating the fabric.
Gorgeous abstract patterns are created using this magical method - A stunning palette of blues, ranging from indigo to sky blue makes this design a perfect partner for the Maximalist interior lover!
Printed onto soft short-pile velvet in the UK.
- Size: 45 x 45 cm / 17.7 x 17.7 inches
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Luxurious design on both sides
- Concealed zip fastening
- Optional: 100% wool inner pad filling. Wool is anti-allergy and dust mite resistant as well as being the most eco-friendly cushion filler
- Made in England
- Delivery 2-3 weeks
Care MethodDry clean only.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.