Blue and Tangerine Nui Burst Wallpaper Sample
This beautiful design uses the 'Nui' Shibori technique to create a geometric floral design.
Nui Shibori is created by a simple running stitch along the cloth then pulled tight to gather pleats before submerging in an indigo dye vat. The stitches act as a resist to create the patterns.
The blue and tangerine will bring a burst of colour into any room.
A high quality velvet available by the meter and suitable for light upholstery and curtains.
Made and printed in the UK.
Sample dimensionsA4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm).
- Digitally printed onto mica uncoated non-woven paper
- Designed and printed in the UK
- It is recommended a sample is ordered to reflect the true colour of the design as computer screens can vary
- Hanging method: paste the wall
- Wipe with a soft sponge, no detergent.
- A good quality, solvent-free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive (specifically for paste the wall non-woven papers) should be used.
- Do not use self-mix adhesives
- All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable
- Non-woven wall coverings are fire certified for Europe and USA
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 8-10 days for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us