Arashi Pink and Rust Drum Lampshade
This collection uses the 'Arashi' (Storm in Japanese) Shibori technique to create the delicate striped repeat which resembles waves or ripples in water.
Fabric is wrapped tightly around a thick pole with string and then pushed down to form ripples which is then dipped into the indigo vat several times to create the pattern.
This is worked into digitally and replicated into a warm autumnal palette of mustard, rust and pink, Plum and Azure
Digitally printed in the UK onto eco-friendly high quality soft pile velvet
- Digitally printed soft pile velvet with brushed gold lining
- Composition 100% polyester
- Fittings available for ceiling pendant or lamps
- Bespoke and handmade to order
- Made in England
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 4-6 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate.
We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.